We may collect information from you when you register on the App, place an order for products or services, respond to communication such as e-mail, or participate in another App feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. We may also collect this information via a third party when you login. You may, however, visit our App without providing such information.
- We use IP addresses and session identifiers to analyze trends, to administer the App, to track user activities, to infer user interests, and to otherwise induce, deduce, and gather information about individual users and market segments.
- Like many websites or other applications, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our App. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
When you use the DNA feature we’ll collect information like your Instagram username, your connected Facebook Pages, when you use the DNAxDAAMN! app, and how you’ve used it.
Here’s a fuller explanation of the types of information we collect when you use Daamn, LLC:
We record your session whilst using Daamn, LLC and collect information about your activity.
We collect the content you provide and information about trends, such as hashtags, post topics and color schemes of images.
Camera and Photos
Many of our services require us to collect images and other information from your device’s camera and photos. We’ll access your camera only upon your consent.
We collect log file information when you use our services.
That information includes, among other things:
- details about how you’ve used our app
- access times
- pages viewed
- IP address
CONSENT TO COLLECTION
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 13
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products or services, respond to a survey or marketing communication, use the App, or use certain other App features in the following ways:
The Company does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this site.
- To personalize your App experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other App feature.
- Develop, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Personalize the services.
- Enhance the safety and security of our services.
We may store some information locally on your device. For example, we may store information as a local cache so that you can open the app and view content faster.
We welcome Daamn, LLC users from all over the world, but please keep in mind that you consent to us processing and transferring information in and to the United States.
We may also reference your Name, Logo and Instagram username as a user of DNAxDAAMN!.